Amped I recently completed the installation of a new 115kV to 12kV substation which included design for Microprocessor Relaying, SCADA System, Transformer Monitoring, and Regulator Controls.
P&C design for installation of new substation that included,
- Install modern controls, relaying, communication equipment, batteries, battery charger and a new SCADA cabinet which include,
- SEL-587 and SEL-351S for Transformer Protection
- SEL-351S for Bus Protection
- SEL-351S for Feeder Protection
- SEL-2440 for SCADA I/O
- SEL devices for Satellite time, Ethernet Switches, and Data Acquisition.
- SEL-2431 12kV Regulator Controls
- SEL-2414 Transformer Monitoring
- Switchyard Equipment that we interfaced with for Schematic and Wiring design included,
- Install one (1) 115-13.09kV Power Transformer 25MVA
- Install three (3) 15.5kV circuit breakers
- Install one (1) station service transformer safety switch with a 100A safety switch utilizing 100A fuses
- Install one (1) 2PST, 240V, 100A safety switch with 100A fuses.
- Install one (1) new 145kv, 3000A circuit switcher
- Install Nine (9) new Single-Phase, 416kVA, 546A, Voltage Regulator
- Install three (3) hot line clamps for the bus PT
- Deliverables included,
- Installation Specification, Three Line Phasing Diagram, Single Line Diagram, Schematics, Panel Front Views w/BOMs, Wiring Diagrams, Communication Connection Diagrams, and Bill of Martials (BOM)